Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Infinity Tri Glide Trigger

lbritt

Is there much actual difference in the feel of the Tri Glide trigger as compared to the standard Infinity Interlocking Trigger system. Anyone ever compared the two. I'm trying to decide between the two for a STI limited gun build.

Thanks

I had a Tri-Glide trigger system in my SV. A couple of months back when I had to install a new fire control system in my gun, I went with a trigger bow without the tri-glide ball, but stuck with SV hammer, disconnector and Tri-glide sear spring. Both trigger jobs were done by the same gunsmith, and I haven't notice any difference in the "feel" of the trigger pull between the 2.

I have both and can't tell any difference. I had the second gun built with the standard system because the little ball in the sear spring is harder than the sear. The ball wore a grove into the sear where it traveled. The grove has eliminated any use that the ball may have had. I bought a Tri-glide sear spring and ground the ball out and it works great.

Good luck.

The Tri-Glide system was a fix without a problem. I've had it in several SVI's and could tell no difference between it and a non Tri-Glide system. If you are looking for a new system, I highly recommend the Nowlin Drop-In Pro Match system.

You can get them here:

Nowlin Drop in Trigger

this is an excellent choice. Better than the tri-glide.

The Tri-Glide system was a fix without a problem. I've had it in several SVI's and could tell no difference between it and a non Tri-Glide system. If you are looking for a new system, I highly recommend the Nowlin Drop-In Pro Match system.

You can get them here:

Nowlin Drop in Trigger

this is an excellent choice. Better than the tri-glide.

MIM parts.....