Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

International Multi-gun Association-what Is It?

I've searched for the IMG and all I ever find are links to rules. So, what is the IMG? Who is the governing body? Do they have a web site? Is it open to new members? What is their history? Do they have a charter? What is their mission? I'm just a little curious about them. Are men-in-black going to come to my house, since I am asking all these questions?

I'm sorry son, you've asked too many questions. Please provide us with your address and SS now....so we can come pick you up.

I believe at the moment....there really is not organization for the IMGA, no governing body. The rules were made up, I believe with the intentions of someday forming an organization.

Pretty much all the major 3 gun matches use the rules....with some changes to fit their needs at the moment. maybe someday there will be.....but at the moment, none.

Somewhere in another section of the forum....."Questions that dont fit anywhere" someone asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago. Or if anyone else has more light they can shine on this subject.

Hope this helps.