Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New .223 Comp On The Market

00bullitt

And it rocks. Erik Lund has designed a comp and finally put it into production with the help of SJC customs. Its called the SJC Titan comp. This honestly is the best comp that I have shot on the market. The gun stays FLAT. It can be bought from Chris Patty at Chris' Winning Shooting Accessories.

It is very unique in design. Sort of uses a thrust vectoring idea of diverting gas. I've tried everything on the market and even made a few of my own and none of them compare to the performance of this comp. Right now they are only available in matte blue carbon steel. 308,6.8 and stainless versions are in the works.

Sudden death,

I will be at Ft. Benning and you're more than welcome to test fire my rifle.

Joer,

I agree that the Titan comp looks similar to the ZM weapons comp, but upon closer inspection, they are quite different. The Titan is larger and the internal port design is completely different. If you're going to the Ft. Benning match, stop by the CPWSA table and take a closer look at one. You'll see what I mean. I'll also be around if you want to discuss some of the proprietary designs.

Here are a couple of quick pics of the Titan on my rifle. Sorry they came out so crappy.

Erik

451559.jpg

451561.jpg

451558.jpg