Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ar Mags

DanM

The C-Product mags are great. I bought 10 and testing of the first two went perfect. Now that they are available in teflon, they could only be better. Buy with confidence. The Brownells mags are good, but are expensive and still don't have the Magpul followers. Mags are $9.95 at C-products for a 30 rounder with a Magpul follower in dry film finish.

The C-Product mags are great. I bought 10 and testing of the first two went perfect. Now that they are available in teflon, they could only be better. Buy with confidence. The Brownells mags are good, but are expensive and still don't have the Magpul followers. Mags are $9.95 at C-products for a 30 rounder with a Magpul follower in dry film finish.

+1

Don't know about their mags. Never tried any. I'll stick with Brownell's for now as they work flawlessly and they sponsor matches.

Rich

Rich,

I think C Products makes the mags for Brownells (or at least they used to) and also makes the Stoner brand magazines for Midway USA.

I have ~ 40 of their 30 round aluminum magazines and they are top quality magazines. I have a couple of their 20 round mags (free with order of ten 30 rounders). They are every bit as good as D&H, Lablelle, or any other top tier magazine.

At their price, I have instituted a new policy of buying at least 10 per month from now on, after all magazines are cheap and abundant for now.

I kinda dug the SS mags. My plan is this. Brownells' mags are cheap and run 100% (thus far). When they start pukin' (I buy a couple every time I make an order) the springs and followers will be getting swapped with Magpul's and ISMI's.

I figure it like this. I can support Brownells', get good product and the rifle runs happy with them. Can't really do more than that.

Rich