Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sjc Glocks For Open

A-shot

:D

I have a S & J Customs Glock 17 open gun and love it. John and Steave are great to deal with there and they build a great product. Sevigny finished 5th at the Steel Challenge with one just like mine and I finished in the top 32. The gun is dependable and just plain fun to shoot. My first shot times are quicker than with my STI gun. You can buy a complete 17 for about $2000. Look them up at www.glockjockey.com SAJ

:o Hey wait a second, I just put 2 and 2 together! SAJ must be Randy Jackson. Is that single action Jackson? Hmm. Only 3 S&J guns at 2006 Steel Challenge. Hmm. Dave S. Jessie A. and Randy J. Hmm. Top 32. Whew!

Itchy

(my goal for next Steel Challenge...be smart enough to shoot IDPA with a flashlight!) :blink:

FYI

You added 2&2 and got 6. SAJ is not S&J Customs. The S is for Steave & the J is for John AKA Mad Scientist :D

;) I was referring to the user/poster "SAJ" being Randy Jackson. He finished 32nd overall at Steel Challenge. Just trying to figure out what the SA refers too. Since he shoots cowboy, I figured it was for single action.

I have a S & J Customs Glock 17 open gun and love it. John and Steave are great to deal with there and they build a great product. Sevigny finished 5th at the Steel Challenge with one just like mine and I finished in the top 32. The gun is dependable and just plain fun to shoot. My first shot times are quicker than with my STI gun. You can buy a complete 17 for about $2000. Look them up at www.glockjockey.com SAJ

:o Hey wait a second, I just put 2 and 2 together! SAJ must be Randy Jackson. Is that single action Jackson? Hmm. Only 3 S&J guns at 2006 Steel Challenge. Hmm. Dave S. Jessie A. and Randy J. Hmm. Top 32. Whew!

Itchy

(my goal for next Steel Challenge...be smart enough to shoot IDPA with a flashlight!) :blink:

FYI

You added 2&2 and got 6. SAJ is not S&J Customs. The S is for Steave & the J is for John AKA Mad Scientist :D

;) I was referring to the user/poster "SAJ" being Randy Jackson. He finished 32nd overall at Steel Challenge. Just trying to figure out what the SA refers too. Since he shoots cowboy, I figured it was for single action.

K :D

Itchy

FYI

;) I was thinking the user/poster "SAJ" was Randy Jackson. He finished 32nd overall with an SJC gun. Since he is well known as a cowboy shooter, I figured the "SA" was for single action.

Put me down as another extremely satisfied S&J customer! I am about to become a repeat customer as well and let John work his magic on another gun. I have not had a problem with this gun, it just runs and runs.

The cleaning issue is a non-starter since there is really no requirement that the barrel be removed from the pistol for cleaning, it's just different, that's all.

Buy one (or two) you won't be disappointed.

David C