Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Trouble

Flexmoney

I'm not sure of the distance.  This stage involved three shots.  Draw and fire two on a rectangular target (18x24?), then fire one on a plate (10in.?) mounted above.

I managed a "best run" of 1.34, with a Glock 17 out of a Fobus holster.  The Fobus was on a regular belt (which put it in waaaay tight to the body).  Factory ammo (S&B).

I never thought I could get the gun out of a Fobus that fast.  I listened for the start of the beep, tried to stay relaxed, and had a good index.

1.47 for a four run average.  I was a happy camper.  :)

I wish I knew more about the times.  I didn't get any of them until the match results came out.  No draw or split info.

This one is fun.  You guys should try it out of your race gear...I plan to.  I think they might have it at every match this year.  I'll try to get more setup info.  The round plate was likely a foot above the rectangular plate.  Distance certainly wasn't over ten yards, I think much closer.

bird,

Looks more like this:

http://shooternet.com/Stages/steel_stages....Point_Break.gif

Without the two outside targets.  Change the lower two circles to a rectangular plate (on the center post).

So...eight yards.  Rectangular plate (18x24) mounted low on the post, then a 10 inch circle mounted about a foot above...all on the same post.

This is a get the gun out of the holster test. (IMO)

(Edited by Flexmoney at 1:40 am on April 29, 2002)