Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Impact Is Awesome!

DMH

After 14 years shooting IPSC I finally got a chance to put together a training class for myself and some other shooters and got one heck of a deal with Double Impact. These guys are incredible! 2 pros for the price of one!

Being stuck in M limited for a few years now it was becamoming obvious that my skills needed total reworking, and I did feel like a newbie for the bulk of the weekend, but it was so worth it. The classroom time is invaluable, and well worth the price of admission, but we spent 2 days and close to 1000 rds breaking down every step of everything you could ever hope to do in an IPSC world. These guys are class acts all the way, knowledgeable and extremely supportive.

If you are really interested in advancing, save yourself a lot of grief and get some good training. It's worth the effort.

Thanks to Max and Travis, and thanks to all who attended the class and helped to make it a success.

BTW

If you haven't worked with these guys yet, beware the folks who have!!! :ph34r:

+100 to everything DMH said!!

If I had to describe these guys and their class in one word, that word would be EXPLOSIVE.

M2 &TT are so full of energy and motivation, and they know how to transfer it to their students. Heck, they had me moving my big, fat, lazy butt faster than it's moved in a long time.

+100 to everything DMH said!!

If I had to describe these guys and their class in one word, that word would be EXPLOSIVE.

M2 &TT are so full of energy and motivation, and they know how to transfer it to their students. Heck, they had me moving my big, fat, lazy butt faster than it's moved in a long time.

And I think the tables will be turning in production in this area..... :lol:

Same here for the class. The instructors did a great job of giving positive feedback throughout the course. You can tell they both have a real desire to help the students become better shooters. The techniques were well presented and obviously they work!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to say that the double impact class with M2 and TT was AWESOME. i having just made M in production thought i could really use some help now that i am in the big leagues. max and travis were so cool to be around always ready to answer questions and help in any way they could. since going down there i feel i shoot much better, faster, and more accurate. i would reccomend this class to anyone in IPSC. you will not make a better investment. it is WELL WORTH the money and time.

thanks again to Mr. Daniel for allowing it to be put on and Max and Travis for coming down.

shane coley