Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Preface by saying I don't sell or represent this company, my only direct experience is on my 1986 Dodge, 1979 Kawasaki (still using that) and my wife's 1995 Saturn. The staff scientist here put one on his VW beetle. We both had long term baseline mileage figures for our cars and he derived about a 10% bump on his, I averaged about 15% more on my car. Performance also improved, in mine more power and could run on lower octane fuel.

The principle is sound, they do work on some cars, and will save you some gas and give your car a bit more power by enabling combustion of some of the unused fuel that normally does not ignite in the cylinder (and is burned in the cat converter downstream). Obviously, I don't know if they work on every car.

No guarantees, but considering the price of gas, thought some folks might want to try it. The car has to have a PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) hose and fitting to tap into to inject the vapor, or some other vacuum line in series with the intake flow.

http://www.nationalfuelsaver.com/

1-800-537-7427

Special price right now $99, regular price is $199. Lasts 30,000 miles and then fluid has to be replaced.

Will be appearing soon on ABC's 20-20.

Like I said, I am in no way affiliated with the company. I put this up just to help people cut back on gas consumption, and save a little money.

Preface by saying I don't sell or represent this company, my only direct experience is on my 1986 Dodge, 1979 Kawasaki (still using that) and my wife's 1995 Saturn. The staff scientist here put one on his VW beetle. We both had long term baseline mileage figures for our cars and he derived about a 10% bump on his, I averaged about 15% more on my car. Performance also improved, in mine more power and could run on lower octane fuel.

The principle is sound, they do work on some cars, and will save you some gas and give your car a bit more power by enabling combustion of some of the unused fuel that normally does not ignite in the cylinder (and is burned in the cat converter downstream). Obviously, I don't know if they work on every car.

No guarantees, but considering the price of gas, thought some folks might want to try it. The car has to have a PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) hose and fitting to tap into to inject the vapor, or some other vacuum line in series with the intake flow.

http://www.nationalfuelsaver.com/

1-800-537-7427

Special price right now $99, regular price is $199. Lasts 30,000 miles and then fluid has to be replaced.

Will be appearing soon on ABC's 20-20.

Like I said, I am in no way affiliated with the company. I put this up just to help people cut back on gas consumption, and save a little money.

Looks no differnt than the pills to me just a scam.

1 can of carb clean sprayed down the throttle body would create the same increase in high milage cars.

Just my 2 cents