Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leadfoot Anny,

I am you Ohio Section Coordinator for USPSA (and the guy that gave you all that quick and dirty safety briefing at Circleville last Saturday.)

Rayner's Range, south of Zanesville runs a side match/stage with each of their pistol matches. One month the side match is rifle, then next month it is shotgun. They have thier matches on the 3rd Sunday.

They ran dedicated 3-gun monthly matches last year, but didn't really get enough participation to keep them going.

They have talked about running a bigger 3-gun match as a seperate event this year, but I haven't heard much about it lately.

The Oxford club does the same thing. They shoot the pistol match, then go back thru with either rifle or shotgun. They shoot on the 1st Sundays. Contact Dave for details DKSComp@aol.com

We drive to Indianapolis and Lexington to get in our 3 Gun fix! Both clubs hold matches once a month. Indy is dedicated 3 Gun, Lexington has a couple of 3 Gun stages with their regular pistol match.

Also, Owensboro KY has an awesome match once a quarter. Sorry I missed meeting you Saturday.

• 1 month later...
We drive to Indianapolis and Lexington to get in our 3 Gun fix! Both clubs hold matches once a month. Indy is dedicated 3 Gun, Lexington has a couple of 3 Gun stages with their regular pistol match.

Also, Owensboro KY has an awesome match once a quarter. Sorry I missed meeting you Saturday.

Where in Indy ? I want to go.

JK

Where in Indy ? I want to go.

JK

We have monthly matches at the Atlanta,IN Conservation Club on the fourth Sunday . The last match round count was around 200 with 5 courses, two of which were Multi gun. The club is about 45 minutes north of Indy. For directions or more info go to our web site. Do a search for our club name. If that doesn't work e-mail me at bocakona@aol.com.

Your trip will be worth the time.http://www.atlantacc.net/index.php

Website added

Jim

Edited by jimstc