Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun+setup

eaglesfn68

Looks ok. There is only one problem that i can see. The gun is single action and in 9mm. The single action puts you out of Production class and 9mm is less than ideal for Limited 10 or Limited class.

If you want to stick w/ 9mm, I would suggest the CZ 75 SP-01 or the CZ 85 B/CZ 75 B would be an option.

If not get something in a 40S&W that could be used in Prod, L10, or Limited class.

Also, the Safariland holster is good for L10 or Limited but not legal for Production. A DOH from Blade Tech or a reg hip holster would serve you well in all of the above divisions.

if you choose this gun for limited division..you will be slightly handicapped by capacityl..

the .40 version would shoot very well..but I believe the mags only hold 12..

if you are wanting to shoot production you will need a CZ with a double action first shot.

the mags are for a different gun..you will need ones for the CZ75.

the holster would be fine for limited..but is cut too low for production..the front of the holster needs to be within 1.4" of the ejection port..

the mag holders would be fine for limited or production..

Looks good. +1 on what the rest said. If you will only shoot in the USPSA, the CZ75 is a great choice. Otherwise, I would go for the SP01.

You could also shop around for a good used gun. Saves you a couple of $.

You don't have a belt listed I see. My vote goes to a CR Speed Belt.

Have fun! :)

The CZ75 is perfectly legal in just about any game I can think of. The only reason I mentioned the SP01 is that the capacity is higher (16+1 vs 18+1). This advantage is only noticeable if you start shooting international IPSC matches where you can load you Production guns to full capacity.

I would just stick with the CZ75.

The SP01 is a great rig for both Production and Limited. The only downside for production is that you have to drop the hammer manually on a live round. Most of us feel ok about it but I know some are uncomfortable. Check out Area 3 results among others and you will see the impact that the Team CZ is making in USPSA.

Mike