Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Question

Perry F.

hey perry,

the rule of thumb is if the manufacture offers an extended mag release, then you can put it on your production gun.

welcome to the forum.

lynn

thanks Lynn for reply and welcome.

I put a CGR ext mag on my Glock, I found with the factory mag release, I would have to shift the gun in my hand(small hands??) which would take a lot of time.

I tried the Glock ext mag release, not sure if this happened to anyone else, the glock ext. release, dug into my palm after a few shots, I thought I was going to bleed or have a huge blister on my hand, it was terribly uncomfortable.

Can you use aftermarket mag releases in LMT 10?? If I have to use the Glock stock mag release, it won't be worth shooting Production(reloads to slow), might as well change classes or get a new gun.

Anyone else have these expericences please chime in.

Thanks, Perry

Can the mag release for the Glock be transferred to the right side ? If so you could use your trigger finger to activate the mag release without adjusting your grip.

Yes you can use after market mag releases in L10 and Limited.

Can the mag release for the Glock be transferred to the right side ? If so you could use your trigger finger to activate the mag release without adjusting your grip.

Yes you can use after market mag releases in L10 and Limited.

I am not sure, if they are reversible.

#1 can you put a different mag release on the gun for Production?

Answer- Yes as long as it is offered as an option for that gun by the manufacturer

Glock sells an extendd mag release and it comes on the 34-35 pistols.

#2 Is the Glock mag release reversable?

Answer No