Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moved Up In Class On The Fly?

I shot the match at Old Bridge this weekend. I am C class in Open and B class in Limited(TY-6527.) I'm pretty sure I wrote C class on the sign up sheet. If I wrote B please disregard this post.

To make a long story short I've been accused of sandbagging. Not True! I always try and do my best. I shot mostly Limited and very few matches in Open in the last year. Now that I am shooting Open I've been accused of sandbagging by my squadies.

I will be shooting more classifiers and I hope to improve and be moved up soon, but when the scores were posted for this weekends match I was surprised when it said I was in B class.

http://www.obcats.com/obcats-scores/2006-0...20divisions.htm

I am very happy with my shooting this weekend. Am I on punishment for shooting above my published class? I would have won high C. I do realize it's a good punishment but I lost out on twenty bucks for High C. :blink:

Fixed... My fat fingers where at fault there.... And who accused you of sandbagging? All they have to do is ask me and I will assure them you are nothing but a D class shooter :P

This issue could be avoided if the stats person would run the classification update (which involves downloading the monthly classification update file every...month).

- down load the monthly update file, then

- run the update in EZ before sending out the scores