Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking For Quality Training For Both Shotgun And Rifles......

Souporsquad??....I'll have the soup! :P

Supersquad??.... " I think that since this is for time you should RUN over to that next position, and forget the "tactical mag changes" Advice I got from an other competitor on the second stage I ever shot in a match ( S.O.F. World Championship 3-Gun )...YEP I'll definately have the soup!! :lol:

I once got an 8 year old girl to hit praire dogs out to 200 yard with a scope sighted AR with a short stock and a bi-pod, maybe I could help with some rifle hints too :lol: ( Warning: Although based in fact, above comment is ment in fun and not to P.O. ANYONE) KURTM

And in no way implies training nor can the previous editor be held responsible for any injury or equipment failure. :D (Inside Joke with Kurt)

BTW Kurt, some guy asked me for any videos I have of you reloading.. I think he is from Denmark or something!! :D

Souporsquad??....I'll have the soup! :P

I'm trying out for the stuporsquad.

To qualify you have to be able to stand there looking confused for several seconds each stage while maintaining the illusion that you are trying to go fast. I've totally got it wired.