Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Video Of A Reload?

Merlin Orr

That's the same chick that passes out all the Mikes (excuse me, Melvins) :P

Thank you! :)

As far as the grip goes, you will have to re-establish your grip every time, so consistency is the key.

This is one key advantage of the Spook/Dan style reload, where the gun stays in the shooting hand the whole time. This reload style may feel more natural to a shooter who is already fast with a semi-auto mag change--something to think about, Merlin. Personally, I have found that I can transition much more easily between my wheelguns and my auto-pistols since I switched away from the Jerry/Cliff/Hop method.

Well, I watched the vid that Bubber linked to a couple of hundred times and I "think" I am starting to see what needs to be done during the reloading process... ;) I have yet to get my moon clips but...soon...I will try the real thing..

Revolver shooting...Hit me in the head again - I'm think I am starting to like it.... :P

a gal named Annette Aysen and a couple of others relatively close to you could provide you with the help you need.
Yeah! If you're half-way close to Thibodaux, LA there are some right kind people down there. Some are strong believers in things that go round. Annette, her husband Elliot, Gary and his wife, Neil Allen...hell, I could keep on going. They only stop shooting long enough to reload and go to church. :P

They'll straight'n ya out and get you plum addicted to revolvers. Then you can shoot the Gator Classic with them in late October. ;)