18 + 17

Nemo

Eighteen in Kansas

Seventeen in Mississippi

WOW!!

:o

:)

... and I wasn't in any of those :(

Thank goodness for borrowed laptops and wireless internet.

From St. Thomas, USVI, not paying attention to coral reef conference,

Man you should come to Europe next month. Last year the German Nationals alone had about 50 :)

Keeping in mind, of course, that 50 is approximately 93% of all the revolvers presently in Europe.

:D

Man you should come to Europe next month. Last year the German Nationals alone had about 50 :)

Keeping in mind, of course, that 50 is approximately 93% of all the revolvers presently in Europe.

:D

mhm... I think, there are more - I know a lot of Revo shooters e.g. from Suisse or Austria competing at the Top Wheelgunner Trophy but have not been at the German Nats last year. And there were no italian shooters, no czech, no dutch except of spook etc. at the Nats as well - I would suggest that there are more than 100 - 150 potential candidates in the middle Europe Area. But of course, 50 competitors are stil a lot. Hope there will be as much this year again!

DVC!

Sascha

Well mark your calendar for nex year. We are already on the USPSA web site for 2007 and it will be the best match the side of the nationals for wheel gunners. :P

It would be nice if the match had more revolver neutral stages. I guess that means that we have to send some stages to John. B)