Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arkansas Section 3gun Championship

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Especially a limping optic guy!! Man, we're gonna get plenty of mileage out of this one in OK.. I guess Texas has beat OK in almost everything this year!! :(

Either way, we are all lucky to shoot with all of the folks that compete in this game. Haven't met one yet that I wouldn't open my house up to or, in some cases, bail out of jail at 3:00am. (Except if Mel is in a mini-skirt) :D

Mike

Edited by mike_pinto

it seems that the scoring program is to blame for yet another, match........ark. 3 gun was and is a great match, i definetly intend on shooting again.

it is quite unbelievable for me that i zero'd a stage and was able to come out on top(pistol stage). if its correct, its amazing, if it works out that i'm not, its understandable.

either way that match was enjoyable, memorable, fun, brutal, weather conditions were extreme, match crew was excellent,.......sounds a little like i'm describing SMMG?

(insert terminator voice).......i'll be back!

see ya'll soon trapr

p.s. if i did win LTD, i'm paying matt mink back for coming to texas and winning.

trapr......i have done that exact same thing at the 1st ark state 3gun in 2003.......kurt just moved to okla and he was shooting open and i was shooting limited....we both puked the same 30 yrd stage with our rifles (zero'd it).......and some how i still got 1st limited in the whole match......it does not make since, but that was the way it is...

sorry kurt....i know that was our little secret.....but i thought it make trapr feel better.....

congrads trapr.......

Just a thanks to David......Had to cancel couple weeks prior to the match.........David Responded " I'll get your refund in the mail asap." Man, thats allright!!! He Didn't have to offer and I didn't have to ask.....GOES A LONG WAY IN MY BOOK!!!! DEFINATELY ON MY LIST OF MATCHES FOR 2007. Seems they had a little issue with scoring but It is still on my list due to the way David handled everyting.......

Thanks again David!!!

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck