Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Match Performance

kcmbang

Congratulations goes out to David Langille A class Limited for wining H.O.A. at the Oklhoma section championship last weekend. His first match Win. (david can't post) He Had stiff competiton and was ON FIRE! shot on his squad, did I mention he was ON FIRE! look for him at up coming matches like Texas state limited and Area 4 and Double Tap Cahmpionship next year. Way to go David!

A couple of other ladies that impressed me were Rebecca Jones and Randy Rogers. Both of these ladies were shooting the Challenge for the first time. Rebecca finished third in Open and Randy finished second in the IDPA Stock division. We will be seeing a lot more of both of these young ladies.

Thanks, Kay -

I had a great time at the challenge and was pleased with how I did overall for my first time. Congrats on your very impressive win..

I'm really looking forward to next year! And don't forget about the SC Nationals to be held in Florida, date TBA...

Rebecca

• 8 months later...

Our whole team, myself, Cathy Winstead and Dawn Boyter went to Raton, NM / NRA Whittington Center this past weekend and won Sportsmans A and tied for 2nd overall. After the Rifle & Combo events, Match Director, Lones Wigger was threatening to put us into AA. We cleaned the rifle event both times and scored a 97 followed by 100 on the combo.

I will definitely be hitting it hard on rifle the next 2 weeks. Both my teammates are awesome on rifle.

I've been putting in alot of practice on the 5 stand clay field over the last several weeks and it definitely showed! I was clean on the mixed bag until I got a little trigger happy chasing the teal up on my very last pair and then slightly rattled went on to throw away my 2nd shot.

We had so much fun and are looking forward to Nationals in San Antonio in 2 weeks.

Here is a copy of the results. My team is Zanders

STC RATON REGIONAL RESULTS MAY 07