Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Other than that - I dunno - you are kinda out in the middle of nowhere ain't ya :rolleyes:

30 miles from Nashville so I will try that area also. Beautiful country here! Fertile land and green pastures. So far I have real raw tobaco leaves, some authentic "shine" and - if I wanted - could have had some homemade "go fast". Theres labs in them there woods.... <_< I always love geting the call to work in KY. People still remember what manners are in rural KY! :D;)

Since Kathy already mentioned the Owensboro 3 gun match on Saturday, there is a match at Bardstown this Sunday. The first relay starts at 10:30 and they have a second relay around 12:30 or 1:00. You will need a minimum of 120 rounds for each match this weekend, and 9 round shotgun side match with cash payback. see you there.

Hey Merlin,

Check out Berm Aid April 30. I won't be there unfortunately but it will be a great match with great people. A bit of a drive for anyone except a Texan but well worth the trip.

The 3 gun near Lexington the first Sunday will be fun if you can make it. I'll be happy to lend you a Remy 1100 and an M1A if you need long guns. Typically this match has 4 pistol stages and two stages which are rifle, shotgun or multi-gun.

Say Merlin, that job is not going to keep you out of the SCC is it? I have those Aussie Willows I promised you rooted and ready to plant around your range. I was planning on handing them off to you at the match.

David C :)

:(:(:(

Have to be next time...... Work sucks.

Say Merlin, that job is not going to keep you out of the SCC is it? I have those Aussie Willows I promised you rooted and ready to plant around your range. I was planning on handing them off to you at the match.

David C :)

:(:(:(

Have to be next time...... Work sucks.

I hate it when the job interfers with the fun! :angry:

Next time it is.

David C