Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Srm Benelli Tube

Sgtsvi

I just bought a SRM Benelli mag extention from someone on another board and found that it will not attach to the gun. Do I need a different magazine cap to make this thing work? I have a +2 on the shotgun right now that I unscrewed the tube off of but the 8 round extention is a little smaller in diameter and will not thread up.

What do I need to make this work, or did I piss away my money for something I can't use. :angry:

According to the Brownells website, the SRM tube will only fit Benelli Super Black Eagle and M1 Super 90.

There still is a posibility that you were sent the wrong one. Contact Brownells, they have EXCELLENT customer service and will fix any problem you have.

The SRM tube should have come with a nut/adapter to attach to the fixed mag tube.

If you have a Factory Benelli nut/adapter it will not work with the SRM tube. A DMW tube will work with a the factory nut/adapter.

The link below has a picture of norb007's M2 with a SRM tube for your reference.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28501

I just bought a SRM Benelli mag extention from someone on another board and found that it will not attach to the gun. Do I need a different magazine cap to make this thing work? I have a +2 on the shotgun right now that I unscrewed the tube off of but the 8 round extention is a little smaller in diameter and will not thread up.

What do I need to make this work, or did I piss away my money for something I can't use. :angry:

I'd contact the guy you bought it from. Hopefully he's stand up enough to address the problem.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

85 days left in the ROK!

Edited by uscbigdawg

I discovered the threaded locking cap the goes with the tube was not sent. The guy I bought it from had switched from an 8 round to a 10 round tube and kept the cap. I called SRM and they were kind enough to sell me a cap for my tube for $30. Looks like I save about $19 at this point. It looks like I would have been better off buying a new one or a DMW tube.