Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver God John Bagakis

TMC

406pix06.sized.jpg

Back row second from the right.

How about that, he got through the class. Years of ICORE, Steel Challenge, ESPN Great Outdoor Games, countless Glock match wins, 3-gun and USPSA matches don't count at some clubs, you still have to take their orientation class.

Congratulation John, now you can shoot action pistol! Oh yeah, you've been winning at it for years, nevermind.

Oh man...........That was cruel Todd........And your sitting there in front of the computer laughing your ass off....... :lol::lol:

I'm sure John will get back-at-you some how................We'll all be waiting

Edited by D.carden

Oh man...........That was cruel Todd........And your sitting there in front of the computer laughing your ass off....... :lol::lol:

I'm sure John will get back-at-you some how................We'll all be waiting

Ha Ha Todd!!! You will get yours!!!

You should try and get permission from your wife to let the Cobra out of the garage, so I can race it down the drag strip! Who knows it might beat my 4900 LBS Truck, maybe!

You should try and get permission from your wife to let the Cobra out of the garage, so I can race it down the drag strip! Who knows it might beat my 4900 LBS Truck, maybe!

OUCH!

Man that guy second from the left standing is my twin. Pretty weird.

I've seen John everywhere!

Let's see I could have sworn I saw John hanging around at a Northridge, CA gunsmith maybe in 92-93?

Later saw him at a match at SWPL.

Then I squaded with him in a 3 gun match in Bakersfield... maybe Area 2? Or one of the CA series matches.

I saw him walking around at the 3G Nationals and posted at the door (for some reason) at the barn with the prize table.

I saw him walking around at the '06 SMM3G.

The dude's everywhere. And now my twin took a class with him.

He reminds of Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine.

http://www.ratm.com/new2/events/instore/19.html