Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greatness All Around You

iweiny

I read this posted on someones door here at work. It really made me think of this forum and how so many people try to help others, like me, who are not as good as them...

I just realized that the english may not have been clear in my original post. I was trying to thank all of you for helping me. That is not to say that I don't try and help other people when I can but when it comes to shooting I am definatly not the teacher...

Anyway, thanks to all of you and especially Brian for a great site,

Ira

I love reading stuff like that. It 100% reminds me of this forum. I think I would probably still be in B class if it wasn't from all the great topics and great advice here and at matches.

Everyone give themselves a pat on the back for making this forum what it is, everyone. :D

Flyin40

+1, I have not been here that long, but I am continually amazed at the willingness of those at the top level of our game to share their knowledge with the rest of us. That continues to be the main reason this is the only forum I spend any significant time at. The rest just have nothing to offer.