Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Quad Mag Pouch?

Fireant

A guy at today's match had a quad mag pouch that I thought was a blade tech. But it did not look like the picture on the web site. The mags were staggered instead of two by two. Any idea who makes this?

Thanks

Comp Tac belt feed..

we got a couple guys that use them in our club...seem to work alright for them..

Do you see any competitive advantage in their use? I just ordered 5 CR-speeds, I would hate to regret it!

Comp Tac belt feed..

we got a couple guys that use them in our club...seem to work alright for them..

Do you see any competitive advantage in their use? I just ordered 5 CR-speeds, I would hate to regret it!

They don't work for me..as the mags are in a different position horizontally and vertically..guess I could practice it in..but I am so used to grabbing mags along my belt..the difference in position makes me hunt for them...

I use four CR Speed pouches and can get to my mags quick enough..

I've got the comp-tac belt feed. It seemed natural for me since day 2 (didn't take more than 1 practice match to get used to it). I like it a lot, but it wouldn't be at the top of my priority list. Better things to spend $100 on would be good sights or trigger work.