Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10mmdave Was Onto Something

ANGRYREB

Hey Dave,

Is this a another classic case of art imitating life or life imitating art? :o:o:o:o

Not sure what you mean Reb ?? I think I have the latest AH, maybe my mailman's

been hoarding it again :P

Dave,

May/June issue, pages 78&79. Gun give away of the month. Check out the profile on the barrel. Look familiar?? You was onto something and didn't even know it. Since SDM Fabricating is less than 2 hours from my front door I'm going to see about my 610.

Anryreb

I thought the same thing!! :)

I was pleased to see so much revolver coverage in this most recent issue. When I say the revolver renaissance is upon us, I really do believe it's true! Even Clint Smith is running around with a wheelgun on his hip these days....

Okay....now I'm bummed, I haven't got my new issue yet :angry:

Anyway's, I did model my barrel contour after the 627 PC barrels, corse all I have are

ball end mills and all of Smith's stuff is done with a shell mill or a horizontal miller so all

the radii look more "swoopey" (don't even know if that's a word :) )

You'd do fine by seeing Scott at SDM to mill your barrel Reb, he does some top notch

work, Scott's a pin shooter from way back and that 10mm revo of his was a beauty.

If you see Scott tell him I said hi.

Hey Dave,

Is this a another classic case of art imitating life or life imitating art? :o:o:o:o

I finally saw Scott's 686 Reb, looks a lot better than mine :D

Wonder where he got the idea :huh: maybe my CAD dwgs from months ago :P

The gun looks nice, I might have to enter that raffle.

Hi All,

Saw this revolver forum and just had to join. SDM out did themselves on this 686. I may just send one of my 686s to them instead of buying my next gun. I shoot IDPA here in North Carolina. Agree with the person ho said that the revolver is a thinking man's gun.

Joel Edwards

Hi Joel,

Welcome aboard! More and more shooters are participating in competitive shooting with wheelguns--the revolver renaissance is truly upon us. Feel free to chime in anytime on the forum, it's a great group of guys here.