Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Service

Nebraskan

I recently ordered a 550, tumbler, seperator, e-scale, dies and all accessories from BE. Received it in a week in excellent condition. After I had received it, I decided to order the Pact MKIV Timer/Chrono package from Brian as well. I was kind of bummed that the website listed 3 weeks, 4 weeks for the MKIV, but that Brian was at "the top of the list" when it came to shipping.

Well, I ordered it on 3/6 and IT ARRIVED TODAY! Three DAYS from order to my door in Nebraska. They must have shipped it same day.

Also, maybe I shouldn't say this, for fear of people asking for free stuff, but an unexpected bonus showed up in the mail the other day. A free tub of Slide Glide! Not asked for but really appreciated. I tore down a couple of guns and lubed them up and even my POS Ruger P89 felt great! Nice product. I will continue to use it.

I bought from Brian the first time because of what he as done for the sport and putting together the forums. I've never met nor spoken to the guy. I support those that give back, but I will continue to buy from Brian for the SERVICE!