Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 Champs

pskys2

Yes, Keith, I am the RatFink..... :ph34r::)

Unfortunately, I was gone for 6 days on the road and hadnt got my squadding info yet, until Monday when I got home. I have to shoot Sunday, and I couldnt get on the squad with my buddy Chris either, so that was the last slot on Sunday left.

You guys can let me have it at the Ks match......... B)

DougC

Keith did you check out the Mill Creek Area III Website:

http://www.millcreekpsl.org/area3.html

They have Hotels listed, don't know if one will have stats posted, or not.

Now Doug, I don't think anyone thinks of you as a Rat Fink. Just switch to Revo so you won't get trampled by the thundering herd of crazed Revolver's in that squad. It will be so different to "NOT" be the odd man in the squad for a change! :D

Keith did you check out the Mill Creek Area III Website:

http://www.millcreekpsl.org/area3.html

They have Hotels listed, don't know if one will have stats posted, or not.

Now Doug, I don't think anyone thinks of you as a Rat Fink. Just switch to Revo so you won't get trampled by the thundering herd of crazed Revolver's in that squad. It will be so different to "NOT" be the odd man in the squad for a change! :D

Thanks! I'll check out the hotels tonight if I have time. I drew the short straw and it's my job to arrange all of the hotels for the matches that we are shooting this season. Leaving for Quincy in the morning and I have much to do before then.

That's ok Doug. If you didn't take it there was gonna be another MN limited shooter sliding into that place on our squad. ;)

Doug's always an asset to a squad, I'm happy to have him on board.

(Hopefully he won't slow us down with a bunch of magazine brushing and other finicky bottomfeeder stuff!) ;)

He's also a very good revolver shooter. If Doug decides to step up and shoot a round gun, he'll give us all a good run for it!

As the Area 4 match the previous weekend has now been postponed, I am going to try making Area 3 with Waltermitty. I may be too late to be squadded with the "cool" folks, but I'll be "representin" with my revolver anyway.

I'll jump squads with you. Go see the squadding list at: http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/

It's a one day format for most squads. Squads are open on Friday and Saturday. I'm flexible, but driving up on Friday and shooting on Saturday would probably be best. It looks like Sunday is full.

We can start-up a mini-revo squad with refugees and late-comers. I was hoping there'd be enough revos for two squads anyway. B)

• 2 weeks later...

My application has gone in. I won't get to shoot with the revolver squad but I'll be shooting revolver. Trying to get some more folks from the St Louis area to get in. See you there.

Jerry

• 4 weeks later...
Mine are coming along too. Shopping at the Country Club Plaza (lots of high-end stores and ritzy stuff) seems to be the main attraction.

Thanks Mike. That sound like the kind of thing we'll be doing Saturday.