Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my FAVORITE movie is.....................

Brian shot his witness, Robbie shot a single stack, Todd had his para of course, Matt Burkett had his not yet approved STI, Miculick shot a sigle stack, did I mention that ILOVE THIS TAPE!!!!!!!! PLEASE, if anyone has the 97 video, ......SELL IT TO ME. or any other limited class videos featuring ROBBIE, BRIAN, MAT, JERRY, R. AVERY, TODD, ETC.......I will eventake home videos.

The 94 limited nats is from Maggils/gunvideo, the 97 is from Dave Graveline, wo does not answer E-mails and who's phone number is disconnected. If anyone has this video, I will pay you new price for it, hell I will pay you more than new price. I just need more video on limited pro's shooting. Either proffessional qualitty or home video of some of the big guys.

Thanks.

Todd Muchow

Ok, here's the deal on Magill videos:

For the USPSA OPEN nationals I have: 87,88,89,92,93,94,& 95

For the USPSA LTD nationals I have: 91, 93, & 94

Bianchi Cup: 86, and then 88 through 94.

American Handgunner Shootoff: 94 through 97

Since I overlooked those when I built my pages, I'll add a couple of them soon... Until then, if anybody wants one, either call my toll free number or simply order any video from my store that costs $19.95, and type in the real video that you want in the "Comments" section of your order form in ALL CAPS! I'll do the switcharo and place the order.

be