Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Open Gun

Clint U66

Here is my newest toy compliments of Dan Bedell. 38 Supercomp shorty with titanium comp. I chose to go with Dan for my previous limited guns and both exceeded my expectations so when I was thinking of doing an open gun choosing Dan was a no brainer!! So I get this gun Wednesday morning head out to the range and shortly thereafter ask myself "why didn't I get one of these a long time ago"!!! This gun is awesome!! I was initially concerned that maybe I should have went with a long gun or steel comp and had my reservations as to wether I had chosen the right setup. I don't think I could have picked a better setup for ME. This gun shoots great, looks great, feels great, and Dans level of craftsmanship is just ridiculous!! I had a chance to shoot it a few days this week and shoot a match Saturday.....................I hate it for my limited guns..............................they may get lonley spending so much time in the safe!!

post-5079-1141003924.jpg

post-5079-1141003965.jpg

post-5079-1141003991.jpg

There may be some truth to that rumor ;) Whitacre, Divita, and all you other hotrods better watch your back!! Hell, I would call Dan out but I was taught to repect my elders. :o ..........................................................................................

............................................Please disregard the previous statements.......................................................................Just giving you guys something to laugh about !! Clint

Edited by Clint U66

Thanks guys!! Yeah, judging by Jakes videos I may need to work on my draws and reloads just a tad :D !! I think Paul said that he had found a gunsmith for life (Dan) in a previous post and I agree with him 100%!! I trust Dans work and feel like he's an honest guy that takes a lot of pride in what he does. In my eyes that means alot. Jakes new gun is on here under a post titled "New Firestick" or you can check it out at Jake Divita.com. Check out the work on the top of Jakes slide.........................Nice!! Clint

Edited by Clint U66