Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

38 Spcl Remmington/r-p Brass

foosball

I just bought 2K of Brassmans used nickel RP brass, very clean inside so whatever powder

it's being loaded with it's clean burning.

I'm happy with the weight also, seems to be heavier than starline.

Oh.....and what I got is headstamped 38 SPCL +P, no problems to me but in case you

wanted to know.

side note: read somewhere years ago that the only diff between spcl and +p spcl was the

head stamp, so you wouldn't mix up hot loads in an older gun, think Starline even states

that on there web site.

I just bought 2K of Brassmans used nickel RP brass, very clean inside so whatever powder

it's being loaded with it's clean burning.

I'm happy with the weight also, seems to be heavier than starline.

Oh.....and what I got is headstamped 38 SPCL +P, no problems to me but in case you

wanted to know.

side note: read somewhere years ago that the only diff between spcl and +p spcl was the

head stamp, so you wouldn't mix up hot loads in an older gun, think Starline even states

that on there web site.

Thanks Dave,

Just ordered 2K of brass, says he's out of nickel

Jeff

Thanks Dave,

Just ordered 2K of brass, says he's out of nickel

Jeff

Your welcome, but thank Round Gun Shooter also, he's the gent that told me about them.

Thank you both,

I just got 2k of brass 38 spcl, R-P. They look great and the shipping was fast. Same price as the nickel. I asked them where the got it and they said from the Prisons. Seems the ammo they use for practice is new and they don't like to reload.

Take care.

Jeff