Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore At S&w - Date Change

Bones

Greetings NE Revolver Shooters.

The feedback from the last (2) ICORE matches @ S&W has been overwhelming - "Thanks" to all who attended and helped.

Because so many asked, we've added another indoor match @ S&W on 18 Mar 06. PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE FROM THE PREVIOUS POST.

(4) stages + (1) Classifier - 8:30 AM signup, 9:00 shooting

After that we'll be heading outdoors to the Hartford Gun Club - look for a May date TBA.

Check here for the latest info:http://www.downzero.com/site_home.aspx

Again, to all those who attended our inaugural 06 matches - "Thanks". To a person all the SOs commented on the friendly, helpful and courteous shooters.

The REVOlution - back by popular demand,

Craig

Edited by Bones

The feedback from the last (2) ICORE matches @ S&W has been overwhelming - "Thanks" to all who attended and helped.

Because so many asked, we've added another indoor match @ S&W on 18 Mar 06. PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE FROM THE PREVIOUS POST.

After that we'll be heading outdoors to the Hartford Gun Club - look for a May date TBA.

Again, to all those who attended our inaugural 06 matches - "Thanks". To a person all the SOs commented on the friendly, helpful and courteous shooters.

Craig

Awesome. I read your previous post and was bummed I wouldn't be able to make it. the 4th is my wife's birthday. I was thinking of telling her I was going shopping for her gift in the morning and then head to the shoot instead, but it probably wouldn't have worked. Now with the date change I should be good to go. BTW, the last one was the first I've ever attended and it was definately a blast. I can't wait to shoot the next one.

Thanks,

Cuz.

Craig, et al.:

You and the staff have done a great thing here- thanks for keeping it going- I hope that I will be able to make it next month, and then out to Hartford as the summer continues.

The stages have been exciting, challenging, and fun- and all the people (shooters, staff, and combos thereof) are typical shooters- THE BEST people one could spend a day with- Thanks again to all for your hard work- and let's keep the REVOlution rolling...

Greg G.

ps- It's still fun to watch the people that normally shoot bottom loaders come to the dark side....

Mooney & Cuz,

Thanks!

We're glad you liked it.

Yes, we certainly have a great SO team - cobbled together from our IDPA and IPSC crews - also top notch programs - check them out too if you get a chance.

One correction Mooney. The bottom loaders come FROM the dark side.

Thanks for supporting the REVOlution,

Craig

• 1 month later...

Craig

So no scuttle-butt on this match with only 3 days to go ?? is this match still on ??

Craig

So no scuttle-butt on this match with only 3 days to go ?? is this match still on ??

I talked to Craig the other day and it is still on with 5 stages anticipated.

I am stuck on Cape Cod this weekend so won't see you all there. Moony has just gotten the lead out so he isn't going, Paul from RI is a hopeful, should be a good match.

Have fun, shoot straight watch out for the stars

I talked to Craig the other day and it is still on with 5 stages anticipated.

I am stuck on Cape Cod this weekend so won't see you all there. Moony has just gotten the lead out so he isn't going, Paul from RI is a hopeful, should be a good match.

Have fun, shoot straight watch out for the stars

Thanks Gary.

All,

The Match is most definitely on for Saturday 18 Mar 06 - 8:30 registration, 9:00 shooters meeting.

Harry Simonsen with be your MD. (5) stages, 100 rd min, sorry guys - no Stars this time.

This is our last scheduled indoor match at S&W this Spring. The REVOlution moves outdoors to the Hartford Gun Club in June.

If you enjoy shooting revolvers at S&W - and we enjoy having you - join us in SSR or ESR at our (3) monthly IDPA matches. IDPA matches run year round - the next one is this coming Thursday (23 Mar) and Saturday (25 Mar).

Watch this site this and other info: http://www.downzero.com/events_main.aspx

See you there.

The World - known to be round since 1492,

Craig