Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 South Carolina Section Championship

... However, she does have a challenge in scoring the new Single Stack Division. So, it might take 20 minutes to get the finals out :D . I'll bet on 15 though.....

Hope y'all can make it.

I know I'm responding to an old post, but ezws completely supports single stack just like any other division.

The following is not intended as a slam in any way, just good natured fun from one stats officer to another. :)

WHOA, WAIT A MINUTE....

LINDA CHICO SCORED A MATCH WITH EZWINSCORE?!??!?!

Hey everyone.....DUCK!!

flyingpig.gif

Seriously, glad it all worked out well. I would expect nothing less with Linda driving stats!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a great match, congratulations to the winners. Much thanks to the RO's, staff, and all involved in making it happen. I want to thank i-shot as well for sponsoring the match and the team... great owner, great company, and great range bags! What a group of shooters too (the match seems to have a cult following of sorts)... I'm always amazed at how wonderful you all are, It was awesome to be in your company again! It was a great way to open the season up, thanks again to all the match staff.

Nemo,

You are awesome man! It was cool to see you and the boys out on the range. Congrats to you and Nelson Jr. on your wins! Thanks for being an inspiration and a great ambassador for our sport. Sorry we didn't get to talk, hopefully next time...

Jack, the same goes for you and yours, great job! It was nice following your squad, impressive to watch all the juniors...good job with the gun handling!

Thanks again South Carolina crew for a totally satisfying match experience.

OK, love fest over, back to reality..... :P

Turtle, out.

WHAT A SUPER MATCH!!! I have to say this is the first of any match I have attended where the first thing out of the RO's mouth was "Don't worry about pasting or resetting the steel, WE GOT IT!! Just enjoy the match and thanks for comming" I can say that I will DEFINATELY be back next year and bringing some friends with me and hoping to run across the new ones I made this year....

Linda, extremely nice meeting you and without a doubt you are the GM of stats and AFTER PARTIES!!!! Even though it WAS the longest 5 hour drive back home of my life!!!

Look foward to next year.....

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck