Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question for BE

Singlestack

I don't use a "top-fuel" trigger. One night when I was at Burkett's, a year or more ago, Cartosian (no clue on how to spell it :) basically did a 20 minute trigger job. I didn't really want it, much less ask for it. But it is an OK improvement. But as far as endorsing anything of the sort, I don't.

be

SS,

I posted this on GT (ouch) today in response to some "confusion."

Here's the story - and sorry for the confusion.

Intro - The one Glock I own has had the trigger done by Matt K. As it basically is a "car gun," I wouldn't really say that I "use it." Of course it's been adequately tested, on 8" plates at 80 yds, but that's it.

The Story - I have no idea what a "top-fuel" trigger job is, nor do I care. :) Matt K simply offered to do a carry type trigger job on my glock one evening while I was at Burketts. It's a excellent improvement over the standard Glock trigger, I'm glad he offered to do it.

The Nutshell - I own a glock with a trigger job by Matt K and I llike it. (The trigger job, not the gun.) Sorry for the confusion I caused when I replied to SS's post on my forum. Basically, this stuff just annoys me, that's why my post (on my forum) was so brief.

Again, sorry if I mislead anyone -

be

I am not proud of that thread. I met and liked Hoss last Sunday. The thread did not have to go where it went.

I hope they don't figure out what BE is talking about. There is a lot of good info on that forum but you better watch out if you express an opinion. Sheeeesh, if we all liked the same thing or had no opinions then what would be the point of a forum? I wish I had not mentioned BE and you can bet I won't do it again.