Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help From Forum Members!

Merlin Orr

Is it not Too Damn Kool when a Forum member knows you are looking for something - contacts you and turns you onto the object of your desires? Not only that but contacts the person, arrainges to inspect and purchases the item and boxes and ships it to you! A man I have never even met or spoken to previously. Would not take anything for a finders fee or add anything to the price for his troubles....

Thanks, John (old john)! :wub:

My new (old) RL 1050 looks in 99% condition!

WoooHoooo! :D:D:D

Forget about the photos of your ...?Girls? I want to come see the 1050. They let me touch one once at Dillion = but thin the bouncer through me out in to public

Still not home from my current assignment but I do have a friend of mine redoing my reloading building. New insulated walls and ceilings and AC now. When I get home (if ever) I will set up my machines and update my pics in the Reloading Galley Thread. ;)

Still not home from my current assignment but I do have a friend of mine redoing my reloading building.

Reloading building?????? I want to see pictures of that!

Nothing that special...12x22 Morgan building. :) It is enough for me and I'm happy with it and feel lucky my wife allows my follies... :P

Hopalong did something very similar for me when I was cash poor but desperate for a Limited gun.

He took a lot of risk in the way he conducted that transaction.

In an effort to repay the shooting world for folks like hopalong, I've been donating my old reloading gear to various folks as I see the need.

Merlin, I was looking through Angus' site and saw these videos of a bullet feeder. Now that you are a big time reloader with that 1050, look at what you can add to that thing to become a full fledged ammo manufacturer:

http://www.ghostholster.com/bullet_feeder/bullet_feeder.html

I can only dream of a 1050, but man does this feeder look COOL!

Rick

I don't own a 1050 so no I didn't even call on the price. I'm sure the thing is expensive, but man just pulling the handle and CRANKIN' ammo out looks spectacular.

I received an email from Angus about bullet pricing going up on the Zero bullets that I buy from him on Feb 1st so I was ordering some more 147 JHP Zeros and was investigating his site when I found these videos.

That bullet feeder does look like the next best thing to having a sponsorship for free ammo from one of the ammo manufacturers though doesn't it?

Rick

The Ghost / MA-systems feeder last I checked is approaching the price of another 1050. The new one from GSI is around $800. :(

Actually I am not too surprised at that.. Does that include the collator (sp) are or there more associated expenses other than the air supply? Man have to be pretty serious - or lazy - to get to that level of expence. :)

IIRC that's complete w/collator and all, but it was a while ago I looked into it. I bailed after learning of the need for air on the M-A and the lack thereof in my old apartment (Angus suggested a scuba tank, but I declined). The GSI doesn't need air, and is a little cheaper but is also a brand-new design..