Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rule Changes For Next Year

rhgunguy

Do you folks think that they will do away with Limited 10 now that the AWB has died? What about production now that hi-cap mags are becoming readily available?

These topics has been argued over many times here. Trust me, you don't want to go there. :D

Bottom line, there doesn't seem to be any support to increase the 10rd limit in Production and Limited 10 is popular enough to keep as is.

I think L-10 will be dead soon.

Too many folks seem to think we should all be forced to get rid of our race rigs and 10 round mags. I joined USPSA due to the equipment freedom in L-10, then moved to Limited this year. Now my wife is using my $300+ worth of 10 round mags and Ghost holster, and we're already planning on her shooting Limited with her L-10 SS Kimber once L-10 is killed off by folks who never shoot the division. Yeah, with $500 invested in L-10 gear, I'm going to be plenty pissed when that happens.

If all we had when I joined was the provisional 1911 division, then I'd still be shooting outlaw matches.

I just hope L-10 can survive for the entire 3 year 1911 division trial period. After a year or so, I'm fairly sure folks will drift away from the provisional division once they realize what a chore 8+1 is for most of the stages we shoot. Damn near as bad as shooting revolver.

It would have been a hell of a lot simpler to just restrict L-10 to SS guns only. We hardly need a division to protect the SS 1911.

I'll stop now before I get too excited :mellow:

After a year or so, I'm fairly sure folks will drift away from the provisional division once they realize what a chore 8+1 is for most of the stages we shoot. Damn near as bad as shooting revolver.

I really enjoy running high-round-count stages with a wheelgun or 8-round 1911.

It's kinda like bow-hunting. It's more gratifying because it's not easy. :)

This one has been debated to death since about 1 minute after L10 was originally announced.

If anyone wishes to read all the debate that has occurred here regarding this a search would be in order.

Topic Closed.