Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Okc Gun Club 3 Gun Match

Come on out and enjoy our monthly match.

The forecast may include a chance of rain, but living through the longest drought in history we don't get scared much; now if we smell smoke it may be a different matter. :mellow:

While I have shot a stage in the rain, I have never shot one on fire. (not that the place couldn't use a good burning off)

We'll have some fun no matter what.... B)

Edited by Waltermitty

• 4 weeks later...
I'll be there at noon tomorrow to help set up for the February Arctic 3-gun match!!! hahahahaha

Mike

I won't be able to get off for setup. But I'll have all the thermal underwear I own on my body come Saturday morning!

Pfffft! 70 F on Wednesday and low 30's on Saturday. Our Karma is definately out of phase. I wonder if the new Arcadia Wal-Mart Supercenter disrupted our Feng Shui balance at the range aligning our mojo filter to the wrong day.

Oh well, it is an outdoor sport...

Yep I will finally be at one of my 3-gun matches! I thought I would bring a bit of Wyoming back for you all to enjoy. See you all on friday/saturday, bring a few extra slugs for saturday. KURT

Yep I will finally be at one of my 3-gun matches! I thought I would bring a bit of Wyoming back for you all to enjoy. See you all on friday/saturday, bring a few extra slugs for saturday. KURT

whatchyoutalkinbout "extra"

plan for a nice round 15 if you don't miss! so maybe bring a few extra. KURTM

Plan for a nice round 15 if you don't miss! so maybe bring a few extra. KURTM

I'll bring 50 and practice predatory pricing on those that don't follow this thread. :lol:

plan for a nice round 15 if you don't miss! so maybe bring a few extra. KURTM

Plan for a nice round 15 if you don't miss! so maybe bring a few extra. KURTM

Did you intend to double-tap that message? Maybe I should bring extra for you! :lol:

10 slugs will "get er done"! BUT with freezing rain and wind trigger controll might be hard! All I can say is welcome to Rocky Mountain 3-Gun... where we shoot in these kind of conditions 4 months out of the year!! BOULDERADO can attest to a nice shotgun match in Dumont at 22 below zero. Most shotguns didn't run, but we did!! Tomorrow will seperat the men from......er.......well.....the smart :D See you all tomorrow!! KURTM

P.S. I thought I'd bring a bit of Wyoming home with Me!

Ken you wimp!! Just kidding!! I should say, Ken, You're smarter then us!!

It was fun though..

:(

I am duly embarrassed by my lack of fortitude and am impressed by those hardy souls that made the trip.

But when I thought about that 50 mile drive and projected high of 25F, I said, NAAAAAAAH! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Ain't gonna BUMP no more with no........

Can you name the rest of that tune?

Come on out and enjoy our monthly match.

The forecast may include a chance of rain, but living through the longest drought in history we don't get scared much; now if we smell smoke it may be a different matter.

While I have shot a stage in the rain, I have never shot one on fire. (not that the place couldn't use a good burning off)

We'll have some fun no matter what....

Edited by Waltermitty

We got it listed on the 3gunmatch.com site. Curtis even threw in some of his own words regarding one half of the match directors!! Funny stuff. I am working on some new scorecards for the match and Curly is chomping at the bit to set up some crazy stuff!! (as usual)

See you all there..

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
Well let’s see; freezing blasting blizzard, driving rain storm with thunder and lighting, maybe this time, of course it is the tornado season.

OK, sounds good to me.

Mell, If you see a funnel.....just hold off 23 feet to which ever side the wind is......

Garret

For everyone, and Kelly, since you asked, always plan on 100 rifle rounds, 100 pistol rounds, 50 rounds of shot and 15 slugs. We won't always shoot that much, but that will always be enough to finish any of our matches "OutLaw 3-Gun" Curly might even have the logo by now. KURT