Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G35 Takedown/assembly Guide?

bountyhunter

Just bought a G35 to try an adventure on the darkside with some combat tupperware. Are there any websites with detailed pictures showing assembly and disassembly?

I am planning to install the 2# trigger kit from Triggerkit.com and would like to learn Glock smithing the easy way as opposed to the hard way (swearing and combing the shag rug for parts with a flashlight in my mouth).

Thanks.

Check out glockmeister.com. They have A LOT of useful info.

http://glockmeister.com/glockinf.shtml

Except when removing the connector do not pry it out like it shows in their intructions. Use a small tool to push it out from the opposite side of the ejector housing. Prying could bend it and then you will lose the proper tension needed.

Be real careful with that safety plunger spring. Make sure you get the extractor seated right before taking your finger off the plunger. That little thing can sproing away and disappear in the carpet. Don't ask how I know that. ;)

This book has some great pictures of how to take Glocks apart and put 'em back together: Complete Glock Reference

Edited by AustinMike

+1 on the Complete Glock Reference Guide.

Besides, their updated Glock Torture Test is a hoot (Look, Ma, the acid ate the bottom out of the pan... or ... This is the Glock flying through the air in this picture, and here is the cannon ball flying next to it...). :D