Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Letter To The USPSA Board Re: Revolver Optics

RangerMcFadden

4 hours ago, revoman said:

I currently shoot open in USPSA with my ICORE open revolver at local matches. I have asked if they would let me set up a couple of ICORE stages and they could even shoot it with whatever gun they have, but to no avail. 
It has been awhile since I shot in a USPSA match (besides local) with a revolver. I do have iron sighted revolvers in which I have competed in USPSA before and I had plans to go to Free State this year but a newborn grandson put the hiatus on that 😂. Maybe someday he will become a revo shooter. 
I voted to have 8 shot and I have voted for optics. I believe there should be an option between the two and I also believe whoever is going to shoot will shoot and if by adding optics adds some shooters even if just a few that is a plus. If it does not then it is just another division that is available for those who want the choice. 

Me I vote for optics or open revolver as outlined in ICORE. 

Dean

🦅🇺🇸

Definitely enjoy your grandson, goes fast my grandson just graduated with the class of 2024. ;)

When he graduates at 18 I will either be 85 or dead hope I get to see him graduate and I am still live on my own and if not I have lived a good life so far and would not trade it for anything. Well maybe for a Bren Ten. 😁

3 hours ago, revoman said:

When he graduates at 18 I will either be 85 or dead hope I get to see him graduate and I am still live on my own and if not I have lived a good life so far and would not trade it for anything. Well maybe for a Bren Ten. 😁

I have lived a charmed life, Have two more grandchildren graduating in the class of 2026, but I do feel old when they drive over to see me.  :)