Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cajun Gun Works P10F Package

W_Buck

Thinking about adding a P10F to the collection and curious if anyone has used the CGW P10 package and aluminum trigger. I have used CGW parts in my shadows and have been pleased with the results, but from my reading I haven't seen many folks using the CGW stuff for the P10 series. Thanks for the input.

I absolutely love the CGW trigger kit in my P10 C. The aluminum trigger is great. Not a lot of flex in the polymer trigger shoe, but the aluminum feels a bit more connected, if you know what I mean.

4 hours ago, CGoodwin said:

I absolutely love the CGW trigger kit in my P10 C. The aluminum trigger is great. Not a lot of flex in the polymer trigger shoe, but the aluminum feels a bit more connected, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the info! I see the aluminum trigger is supposed to take some of the pre-travel out as well. Is that noticable or minimal?

• 2 weeks later...

I have their stuff in my P10F. I like that the trigger shoe is slightly longer than factory. I was getting my finger pinched between the factory one and the trigger guard, but not with the CGW version. I also went with their recoil spring/guide rod package and black TF backstrap.