Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Know Any Complaining Shooters?

Dave Wilson

It needs to be bigger to fit me. "one-size bib fit newborns to 36 months"

I forget who had this, a popular instructor (maybe Matt Burkett but it could have been someone else) had a huge baby pacifier. And when someone was complain it would be handed to them with the comment "suck on this". Someone tell me who that was again.

Rick

Jake's so fast, he's now factoring in wind resistance! Besides, you can move from position to position quicker without those extra ounces of shorts and t-shirt.

Ray

P.S. I have to give credit to Shred, he swapped in the picture of Jake. I had the original linked. Shreds is much more humorous.

P.S. I have to give credit to Shred, he swapped in the picture of Jake. I had the original linked. Shreds is much more humorous.

hey... that's my artwork! Since I have to endure the can-o-whoopass Jake is going to unleash on me... I want credit for my picture. ;):P:D

I could put a little Apex Tactical logo on the area with the most amount of fabric if Randy gives me the "ok"... OH wait!... lemme find a pic of Randy, a nice S&W and some Hearthco moonclips...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait til you see the competition shooters thong. :blink:

Is this it? :D

competition shooters thong

Ray

Aaaahhhh! My eyes! :wacko:

hey... that's my artwork! Since I have to endure the can-o-whoopass Jake is going to unleash on me... I want credit for my picture. ;):P:D

I could put a little Apex Tactical logo on the area with the most amount of fabric if Randy gives me the "ok"... OH wait!... lemme find a pic of Randy, a nice S&W and some Hearthco moonclips...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Hearth looks better in that get-up. Trust me. :)

Yeah, sorry Sharyn. I didn't mean to acquire credit for it.. I merely switched your picture with the old unedited one. Hear that Jake? It wasn't me. I had nothing to do with it, Sharyn's the only person you need to whoop up on. :D

Dave Hearth looks better in that get-up. Trust me. :)

Randy... are you volunteering Dave!?!?! :lol:

No problem, Roy... I just busted out laughing when I saw that picture again... couldn't keep my comments to myself. And, it inspired a whole new masterpiece... Maybe Front Sight has a graphic design position open...

:lol:

Jake knows I icon12.gif him. Had he shown up at the S. FL match, I would have stopped tormenting him... (probably because I'd have two broken arms! :D )