Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need help locating makers of holsters and moonclip/speedloader holders for my S&W 4" barreled model 625 and 67 please

Hi,

I have a wild hair to shoot my revolvers more in my retirement years. I have S&W 625 and 67. But I need IDPA legal holster rigs for each. I have good belts I can use but need holsters for a 4 inch barreled 625 and 67 ( N and K frames as well as moonclip and speedloader holders).

Can you recommend makers for these?

Thanks,

Keith

I use comp tac or speed beez holsters for IDPA and I use the Hogue hold all speed loader holder and moon clip holder just check with your SO to make sure they approve, 

Comp Tac and Speed Beez are the go to holsters that most folks end up using at one point or another and they work great.

Midwest Competition Works makes some of the best, if not the best, moon clip holders out there.  They are expensive but well worth it for the quality.
@10mmDave also makes some absolutely fantastic moonclip holders and speedloader holders.  You can contact him on the forums here or search out Revo-Gear.

Speedbeez makes some very nice speedloader holders as well that would work just fine for that K frame.

• 2 weeks later...

yeh its like noone makes decent competition revolver holsters any more. Just the plastic comptac/ speedbeeze.. I have about a 10 year old bladetech kydex for my 5" 686 pro,,,  Seems much better quality than these speedbeeze I have.. Id like to find some old school leather like a Ted blocker, bianchi style holster,, but wasnt able to find any..
I do have a pretty nice police duty style basket weave rig for the 686 its a thumbreak style holster with moon clip and speed loader holders,, for some unexplained reason though it seems the belt shrunk about 4 or 5 inches..  
I took about a 10 year break and alot of the vendors I dealt with in the past are all gone... Kinda depressing.