Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Revo's Going To Area 1 ?

Jerry V

<_<

Just thought I'd check and see about squading up with other wheelgunners.

It's June 16-18 at the Tri-Co Range in Sherwood, Or

http://www.uspsa1.org/2006Area1ApplicationForm.doc

Hope to see you there ;)

Screwed again! I had hoped to attend this, but it is in direct conflict with ICORE and the IRC! If I am forced to choose, this year I will choose to go to IRC.

We'd love to have more revolver shooters at the Area 1 match. For those planning on shooting the ICORE IRC send me a PM and I'll see if there's a way you can do both.

Chuck

(leaving now to go shoot my first IPSC match with a wheelgun)

Edited by Lawman

Chuck,

Have fun with it! :)

Let me goad you into something...........

How about you and Jerry V. making that little match in Barry Ill. in September with them things? I figure you are going to Tulsa with the tupperware since you do OK with it.

Are you going to shoot the wheel at the Area-1 match with Jerry V.?.....you might talk Dan Carden and John Bagkaukus (sorry if I spelled it wrong John) into sneaking up to Oregon to shoot with you, but you might have to bribe them with cookies or something. ;)

From what I am hearing among those I hear from, that little match in Barry may possibly be the biggest and best yet, AND may have a Multi-National flavor to it......IF slots are available and don't get all taken up in the first hour of the online listing....better chance for slots this year I would think with their being two Venues.

But that is only what I have been hearing from a few little birdies. ;)

Hopalong.

Revolver Division..........THE ULTIMATE challenge in action pistol shooting!!!!

Thanks Chuck for offering to work something out with the conflicting dates between IRC & Area 1......hopefully something can be done. I'll be at the Tri Co match tomorrow, maybe I can talk to you and see what you have in mind.

It good to hear your shooting the classifier match with a wheelgun. I'm sure Walt will give you competition, he's really starting to get good that revolver.

....Hey Dan maybe we can have that rematch after all.....I promise not to let you beat as bad this time.....I've been practicing :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestions Hop ......;)

I'll be there tommorrow and back to shooting the tupperware. Shooting my 686 in minor with Comp 2 speedloaders may not have been the smartest plan.

If I do make it to Barry, I definitely won't be shooting a wheelgun, I suck.

What I was thinking for Area 1 was some shoot throughs. We're running the RO's on the 14-15. We're also opening this up to some folks to shoot through the match. This is becuase of conflicts like IRC and Area 3. We'll also do it for sponsors who want to work the tables during the match. We haven't figured out how many people we can let shoot-through, it's just too early to tell. If you're interested let me know. It would be push but it should be possible to shoot the whole match on the 14th and fly down for the IRC.

Area 1 is going to be a kick butt match this year. Great location, great staff, we already have over 30 sponsors signed up and more saying yes every day.