Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blind Spot Hangers

Farmer

What’s the deal with this? You’re on the freeway doing the limit, maybe 3 over and you see a rig coming up in the left lane. They’re probably doing +5 to 10 faster than you but as they catch up to you they slow down and just sit in your blind spot! 😡 Sometimes this goes on for miles like they “need to be close to someone”. Just the other day a girl comes roaring up and then just sits there. As we came around a corner there was a State Patrol with someone stopped. I couldn’t move over because she was riding my ass so I slowed down to let her by but as soon as she got a little bit by me she saw the cop and hit her brakes. 🤬 By the time I could move over we were down to about 55 and almost past the cop. Friggin Idiots!

Posted (edited)

Naw, this has been going on before that and with some rigs that probably don’t even have cruise. They don’t think that if the other person has to make a sudden move (like debris in the road) that they’re in the way. And out here it’s not bumper to bumper, most of the time there’s at least a quarter to half a mile between rigs, or you may be the only two on the road for miles. 

Edited by Farmer