Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enhanced PCC 3 Stage Air Cushion Recoil System

• 2 weeks later...

A guy at the range talked about this. Said he compared 3 different PCCs with the same ammo.  The air cushion "made a big difference".

Now I'm looking into them...

• 2 weeks later...

My question is if the factory sealed unit fails.......is it a single shot? or just back to having more recoil?

Every hydraulic or pneumatic system Ive ever used (not always firearm related) failed eventually. some very quickly. not sure this is an area I want to gamble with again. At least not on the clock.......been there done that.

2 hours ago, mpeltier said:

My question is if the factory sealed unit fails.......is it a single shot? or just back to having more recoil?

Every hydraulic or pneumatic system Ive ever used (not always firearm related) failed eventually. some very quickly. not sure this is an area I want to gamble with again. At least not on the clock.......been there done that.

If the hydraulic system fails for a kynshot type buffer , it just turns into a normal buffer, which is a nice failure

22 hours ago, 42ATK said:

If the hydraulic system fails for a kynshot type buffer , it just turns into a normal buffer, which is a nice failure

Perhaps its a different design, but I had the seals in an Enedine fail and turned it into a single shot.