Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

4 hours ago, rpm8300 said:

FWIW, I like the ole Cmore Slideride. The glass is a large 30mm circle and you can easily swap out dot sizes.  The biggest pro for me is reliability - I have seen every type of micro-dot (Sigs, DPP, Trijicons, Holosuns) go down, to include a relatively SRO that died while dry firing. Trijicon was outstanding as far as the warranty service. 

The only optic that has never gone down is the Slideride. The glass is also very durable and easy to clean between stages.

I've seen Cmores come out of a soft case broken. There's no reason to run that optic with modern offerings. 

If you prefer a giant window and enclosed system, UH-1 or similar holographic is the best and what I prefer. 

If you don't want the minimal weight a holo adds, there's several more modern options with better durability, reliability and customer service. I've got Defender XL's and ST's on my loaner PCC's but there are other very reliable options that I have also run. The SRO is one, any Cmore is not. 

Did the dry fire breakage involve either internet drop testing or surface rack test on a hammer? 

44 minutes ago, Darqusoull13 said:

I've seen Cmores come out of a soft case broken. There's no reason to run that optic with modern offerings. 

If you prefer a giant window and enclosed system, UH-1 or similar holographic is the best and what I prefer. 

If you don't want the minimal weight a holo adds, there's several more modern options with better durability, reliability and customer service. I've got Defender XL's and ST's on my loaner PCC's but there are other very reliable options that I have also run. The SRO is one, any Cmore is not. 

Did the dry fire breakage involve either internet drop testing or surface rack test on a hammer? 

Equating the UH1 to a CMore for competition is way off lol they’re not in the same neighborhood for that use case

On 6/20/2024 at 3:25 PM, 42ATK said:

Equating the UH1 to a CMore for competition is way off lol they’re not in the same neighborhood for that use case

How? UH-1 is wildly popular for competition. It's superior in every way for the use case. 

4 hours ago, Darqusoull13 said:

How? UH-1 is wildly popular for competition. It's superior in every way for the use case. 

It’s really not. Most people for PCC are rocking CMores, Holosuns, or Maxs

13 hours ago, Darqusoull13 said:

I had the first version of the UH-1.  My eyes didn't like the holographic image for some reason.  Went back to standard red dots (510c, etc.)