Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC U.K version

I thought a few people may be interested in this so decided to put this post on here.

Semi-auto rifles have been banned in the U.K from Civilian ownership since 1987 after the Hungerford massacre. We can still legally own full bore rifles but they have to be bolt action, Straight pull or Lever action. I recently bought this 9mm Lever Action PCC built on the AR platform that everyone is familiar with. It uses Glock mags & has a 12.5" barrel.

SGC9mmPCC2.jpeg.3432040d5777b08e7ac2ace34cd2b993.jpeg

It is made by a British gunsmith from a Company called Southern Gun Company. These rifles are custom made from a selection of choices on the Company web page & this cost me £2,500.  .22rf mini-rifle is popular over here in the U.K and we run 8 mini-rifle/pcc comps a year at my gun club so i'll be shooting it in them with the first one being held mid April. I reload my 9mm ammo for this using copper plated bullets as factory ammo costs around £40 per 100 where my  reloads cost out at less than half that plus I can make the PF to around 130 where all the factory ammo I've chrono'd makes at least 150 or more.  It would be nice to own a semi-auto PCC here but that'll never happen in my lifetime so this is the best we can do. Everyone has the same rifle in the PCC division so we are all on the same level. Looking forward to putting this through it's paces soon.