Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy From Texas

Howdy y’all from the Yee Haw state , I just joined the forum today.

I am a shooter and a competitor and I shoot all kind of sports like Cowboy Action , World War Military guns, IDPA , USPCA, PCSL and Steel Matches.

I have been reading Brian’s book and decided it was time to join this group and learn from others 🤠

Edited by TheSpaniardTX

14 hours ago, TheSpaniardTX said:

Howdy y’all from the Yee Haw state , I just joined the forum today.

I am a shooter and a competitor and I shoot all kind of sports like Cowboy Action , World War Military guns, IDPA , USPCA, PCSL and Steel Matches.

I have been reading Brian’s book and decided it was time to join this group and learn from others 🤠

Welcome!!  But I don't think we are hick enough to be the Yee Haw State.  I'm guessing you were not born here.....

Yes I shoot at M160 and also at RoofTop gun range. RooFTop is a new facility that started construction in September and its an amazing place where I can shoot by 30-30 , the M1 Garand , Springfield 03-A3 , Mausers and other Military rifles , my Buffalo Rifles in 45-70 🤠 along with modern AK and AR types.

6 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

Welcome!!  But I don't think we are hick enough to be the Yee Haw State.  I'm guessing you were not born here.....

Yes sir I was born right here in North Texas in Richardson and spent some part of my life in Tyler working as a ranch hand and then went to South America for some years and came back home, my Cowboy alias is "The Spaniard".