Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any new primer collaters? 2024

I have DAA Primer Pro and RF100.

RF100 took some tweaking, then was great or a while - but then it seemed like I spent more time adjusting it than actually using it. 

I picked up an early DAA Primer-Pro and it just worked. I do use Pledge on the output tray from time to time - maybe 5,000 primers -  but I've never had an issue with it. Ginex, CCI, Winchester, and Magtech. The Primer Pros seem to be hit or miss, especially with Winchester primers. But it's been reliable for me, to the point I don't bother with the RF100 any more.

I have the new DAA PrimeVibe and it's working great. No upside down primers in 50k. Once I settled on a frequency, for me 62.9 it averages 1 minute 15 seconds to fill a tube. The occasional hang-up, like maybe 1 in 10 tubes, where a primer catches at the mouth of the drop, likely related to qc on Ginex primers, and not the unit. 

9 hours ago, slavex said:

I have the new DAA PrimeVibe and it's working great. No upside down primers in 50k. Once I settled on a frequency, for me 62.9 it averages 1 minute 15 seconds to fill a tube. The occasional hang-up, like maybe 1 in 10 tubes, where a primer catches at the mouth of the drop, likely related to qc on Ginex primers, and not the unit. 

50k!!!!   Woah. That’s good stuff to read!