Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2024 Free State Championship

Ok all of you Revolver Aficionado's mark your calendar for Saturday August 31st for the 2024 USPSA Free State Championship.  We've been the 4th most populated Division the last 3 years and last year had 14 Revolvers.

The match will be open for registration in March https://practiscore.com/free-state-kansas-championship-2024/register so clear your calendars.

I will post more information as available.

• 1 month later...
To all of my Revolver Buddies, we have 1 week until the 2024 USPSA Free State Championships, held on August 31st, are open on Practice Score https://practiscore.com/free-state-kansas-championship-2024/register.  Do not know how fast it will fill up, but the last monthly USPSA Match sold out?
This year the plans are for a Staff Reset Match, depending on luring in enough RO's, the squads will be a maximum of 8 competitors and there will be an AM and PM Flight on Saturday (Staff only on Friday).  

If it works out you won't have to do anything but Shoot your Revolver and your vocal cords while telling tall tales and whatnot.  I promise to listen more this year, so bring some good stories!

There will be no tear down as they are leaving the COF's up for a separate USPSA match on Sunday, $25 to $30 for a 2nd shot at the stages, and tear down will be done then.  Random draw prizes will be done at some point, just not sure of the format yet.  Awards may be mailed out.

The last few years we had  14 Revolvers, give or take a few, I'm hoping to increase that amount in '24!

9 hours ago, Carmoney said:

So is this only going to be a half-day match, then?  

Yes same number of stages fewer shooters per squad.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BadShot said:

I'm confused.  As I look on Practiscore, there squads of 12 and no AM/PM choices.

Yes they couldn't get enough RO's to make the staff reset work and decided on not doing the am/pm.

• 2 weeks later...