Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Arizona State Revolver Championship was held today under sunny sky's and mild mid 70s temperatures.

The Arizona State Revolver Championship was held today under sunny sky's and mild mid 70s temperatures. 

Nine challenging stages, great RO's,  brisket and sausage for lunch, and no ten foot walls awaited shooters that made the trip to the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club, located at the base of South Mountain.

Bob Border (the match director) really knows how to run things. We were done shooting by 12:30, lunch and awards by 2:00.

I started off with a couple of mikes and a standing reload on a plate rack, and ended up with a mike on a tuxedo. In between I shot um, ahh, I had fun :)

Here are the pictures I shot (no mikes). 

It was a great match, and they're already planning next year's, and you should start planning too. 

I'm still working on the videos.

Bob has been up here in the Midwest several times, great guy.  I am so envious of you guys, short sleeves, running revolvers and under clear blue skies.  God smiles on you, enjoy it for the rest of us.

Well I guess my barrel's not bent. I went back out to the range, and did some slow fire double action at 25 yards.

The 4 red circles are my shots.

How did I mike that tuxedo at 7 yards?

IMG_20240128_125645674_HDR_1.jpg