Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top 15000 Classification Rankings

jrdoran

5 minutes ago, 42ATK said:

I misunderstood!

It will be interesting to recheck after the World Speed Shoot match coming up.  There will be a good cross section of classes and will be fresh 2024 only data.  

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Here's a link to all 2024 shooters across all divisions.  So people could be represented up to 13 times.  This is for 2024 only. 

https://myenos.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/topshot2024/ALL_TOPSHOT_2024_latest.html

11,000 classifications in the first 5 months of the year seems pretty good and active from my PoV.  As the summer / fall roll out, the northern half of the country will pick up speed, although I suspect active shooters have shot at least 1x in 2024 so far so they are already counted.    

I have some open requests ( sorry been busy ) to improve the ALL view, so it is only marginally useful from a 1 million foot level.  File is big if you are on phone.   

image.png.4f3e9a34a617a2ad449d34edf2a9095c.png

Edited by jrdoran

@jrdoran  Jim, I understand the link above is for 2024 only.  It shows 2,400 in RFRO.  Going to Steelrankings.com link for 2024, the total in RFRO is 2,049.  What’s interesting is that both links show 71 people who have shot at 95% and above.  I didn’t check other divisions.

Is any of this relevant in the big scheme of things in the world of SCSA?  Not sure.