Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alpha 3 Optics - Back in stock!

We made some 12 MOA dots as the request of Charlie Perez and they look FANTASTIC. It is most crisp, circular dot we have ever seen on an optic. You can aim just with an edge of the circle if you wanted to. We are going to add these to our regular stock product offering in the future. Right now, we just have 3 left in stock!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you have any pics of the short sight on a revolver ? I have the older regular one on my 627 and will buy another optic soon.. I am using an LPA rear sight with a single  rail groove,on new gun, and want to try to get an idea if the short sight will line up or not. 

On 3/26/2024 at 11:08 AM, Joe4d said:

Do you have any pics of the short sight on a revolver ? I have the older regular one on my 627 and will buy another optic soon.. I am using an LPA rear sight with a single  rail groove,on new gun, and want to try to get an idea if the short sight will line up or not. 

Sorry we don't. If you have an older version Alpha 3, the only difference is the front of the optic body is a little shorter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our next shipment to the U.S will be this Thursday morning. Any orders placed by Wednesday will arrive by the following Wednesday at your door!

You can find the 15.00 off discount coupon in this thread for BE forum members!